Known as the ‘Pearl of the Antilles,’ Cuba is full of culture, history, and natural beauty.
Between the warm, vibrant atmosphere, 6,000 km of coasts, and more than 600 beaches, it really does capture the spirit of a Caribbean escape.
And if you’re thinking of making a trip there to see all this for yourself, now might be the perfect time to plan one.
According to the travel gurus over at YVR deals, Aeromexico has dropped the price of one of their flights from Vancouver to Havana, Cuba down to $338 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
- 9 travel tips for Cuba that will make or break your entire experience
- The sexiest, sultriest, most romantic destinations in the world
- Finally, the spot that checks off all the criteria for your dream vacation
This is a particularly good deal, when you consider that ‘flight only’ prices to Havana are usually quite expensive – especially from Western Canada ($650-$750+ roundtrip is common).
Note that this deal specifically applies to flights booked in late October of this year.
If this trip sounds like it’s up your alley, don’t forget to check out our travel tips, because travelling in Cuba is a very unique experience.
How to find and book this deal
- Go to Skyscanner
- Search for a flight from Vancouver (YVR) to Havana, Cuba (HAV)
- Try the following date combination: October 18 to October 27