In the heart of Mount Pleasant’s brewery district, just a short walk away from a variety of restaurants and breweries, you’ll find the Mecca.
Address: #310-272 East 4th Avenue, Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Mount Pleasant, Vancouver
Listing price: $1,148,000
Listing agent: Jordan Macnab, The Macnabs
One sentence: Fully pimped out, true double height, industrial loft in the heart of Mount Pleasant’s Brewery District.
History of the building: Originally constructed in 1995 as an artist work/live studio building, the Mecca has been home to tons of painters, musicians and sculptors. One of the owners recently confirmed that Sarah McLachlan was one of the original owners.
Highlight: The open 1,786 square feet with the curved metal staircase slashing right through the middle.
Potential turn off: Lack of outdoor space, but Mecca’s famous common roof top party deck is a staircase away.
- 1,786 square feet ($640 per)
- $433.22 monthly strata fees (originally two units converted into one by developer)
- 2 bedrooms (one is being used as office and can be converted back)
- 2 bathrooms (Full steam shower, heated towel rack, Japanese Toilet, double sink, custom lighting in ensuite)
- Parking with personal metal storage lockers
- Major renos: Full custom reno, designed by Victoreric
Loft game strong
Cooking by daylight
Blinds down, lights up
Painted white brick wall goes vertical
Media room and bar (custom cabinetry and shelving)
Ducati not included
The semi spiral staircase
White on white oak dream kitchen
Interested in having your listing featured? Email us at [email protected].