It’s hard to believe that this year is almost at an end.
Would you be able to reflect on the past year and say that you’ve grown as a person both personally and in your career? Or will you look back and realize you’ve just spent the past year toiling away at a job you don’t love.
If you’re feeling the latter, then maybe it’s time to get started on a new career.
Luckily for you, we’ve gone and done all of the hard work for you and found 8 great companies that are currently hiring more than 50 different jobs in Vancouver right now.
- Who: Unbounce is the leading landing page builder and conversion platform for marketers. With Unbounce, customers can build and test custom landing pages, website popups and sticky bars, so they can improve their post-click conversion rates and launch more campaigns, fast. Current clients include The New York Times, New Balance, New Balance and Vimeo.
- Jobs: The Vancouver-based company is looking to hire a Software Developer (general application), Backend Developer, Growth Marketer, Community Manager, Senior Frontend Developer, Senior Visual Designer, and a Junior Frontend Developer.
- Perks: Employee perks include MacBooks, four weeks paid vacation time, $1,000 vacation bonus, incredible health benefits, $500 networking budget, $500 health and wellness budget, continued learning opportunities, flexible hours, and more.
- More: You can learn more about Unbounce on the careers page.
- Who: Allocadia provides its customers with marketing performance management software, which helps marketing teams confidently plan, manage investments, and measure results and ROI.
- Jobs: Current openings include Event Marketing Specialist, Product Marketing Senior Manager, Senior Manager of Revenue Operations, Systems Administrator, Implementation Consultant – Marketing SaaS Software, Account Executive, Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer, and a Customer Success Associate.
- Perks: Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, on-site gym facility, free healthy snacks, flexible work schedule, three weeks vacation (to start), personal time off, sick leave program, competitive compensation packages, “lunch & learns,” team events and more.
- More: Learn more on the Allocadia jobs page.
- Who: As a Salesforce consulting and app development firm, Traction on Demand’s work extends beyond cloud services, it builds long-term capacity through partnership and customer enablement.
- Jobs: Traction currently has 28 openings at its Vancouver office that range from Account Executive and Business Development Manager to Event Specialist and Project Coordinator. Whatever you’re interested in, chances are Traction has something for you.
- Perks: Wellness lunch program, fitness allowance, annual team camp, flexible hours, monthly community events, veteran sidekick program, professional development fund, and more.
- More: You can find the full list of open positions on the company’s career section.
- Who: Foodee is a web-based restaurant delivery service for offices that partners only with high-quality, local restaurants and focuses on environmentally friendly delivery methods. Foodie was launched in Vancouver in 2012 and now has offices across North America.
- Jobs: Foodee is looking to hire a Customer Success Representative, Sales Development Representative, and Drivers.
- Perks: Foodee employees will receive hands-on experience and mentorship opportunities, on the job training, and support for professional education. This is in addition to great health and wellness benefits, a competitive wage and the opportunity to sample food from the best restaurants in town.
- More: You can learn more about these positions on the Foodee jobs page.
- Who: Founded in 2011, East Side Games is a proudly independent and profitable game studio with a collaborative, creative, and fun culture located in East Vancouver.
- Jobs: Current openings include User Acquisition (Marketing) Artist, Lead Software Engineer, User Acquisition Manager, and a Senior Software Engineer.
- Perks: Employee perks include three weeks paid vacation, extended health benefits, employee stock plan, career development opportunities, research credits, access to industry events and conferences, team activities and events, team meals, lunch & learns and much more.
- More: You can find out if you’re a fit for East Side Games by checking out the careers page.
- Who: Avigilon is a leader in advanced artificial intelligence. The company combines the latest breakthroughs in security, surveillance, and machine learning, with a mission of helping their customers keep communities safe. In short: They’re kind of a big deal, and a more-than-solid place to make your next big move.
- Jobs: The new Vancouver office currently has 16 openings that range from Software Developer positions, Technical Support roles, Product Development positions, and more.
- Perks: At Avigilon, you’ll find a culture of thought-leaders who are passionate about creating exciting new solutions for security and surveillance. Additionally, you’ll receive competitive benefits and compensation, and you’ll get to work at the awesome, brand new office in downtown Vancouver.
- More: You can find the full list of openings on the Avigilon careers page.
- Who: Us! You read us, why not work for us!? If you love keeping up to date on everything going on in the city and also happen to be handy with the
steel penkeyboard, join our team as we continue to grow!
- Jobs: We’re currently looking to grow our Vancouver team and hire a Senior Front End Developer.
- Perks: Employee perks include flexible work hours, competitive vacation policy, employee benefits, strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- More: To learn more about what it takes to join our team head here.
- Who: Colony Digital is a full-service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
- Jobs: Colony Digitial is currently looking to hire a Director of Sales & Strategy and a Social Media Coordinator.
- Perks: Employee perks include flexible work hours, competitive vacation policy, benefits, strong potential for long-term career growth, and development within a fast-growing company.
- More: To learn more about what it takes to join Colony’s team go here.