While it’s no surprise that Vancouverites love to complain about sky-high rent prices, one thing they can’t complain about this month is a lack of jobs.
As it turns out, there are plenty of incredible companies looking to grow their rosters and bring in some fresh new talent – and they’re looking to hire ASAP.
We’ve put together a roundup of 7 awesome companies hiring in Vancouver this month – and a rundown of the various jobs up for grabs.
- Who: Quietly is a content provider and marketing service that connects brands and publishers with data-driven content. Clients include MEC, INDOCHINO, The Province of British Columbia, Eventbase, and Lift.
- Jobs: Quietly is looking to hire a Backend Software Developer, Product Manager, Client Partner, Financial & Technology Editor, Editor (contract), and an Editorial Manager.
- Perks: You’ll not only get to work at an awesome office in Gastown, but you’ll get to join a company that was recently recognized for being one of the most inspiring workplaces in the world by Talent Tribe.
- More: You can find all the details on these positions on the Quietly careers page.
- Who: RED Academy is a leading design and technology school with locations in Vancouver, Toronto, and the UK. Here you’ll work alongside industry professionals who are passionate about providing students with the right skills, tools, and personal support to get ahead in today’s fast-paced tech industry.
- Perks: Aside from getting to work in an awesome downtown office, you’ll also receive 4-weeks paid vacation, team lunches, free courses, and an extended benefits and healthcare package.
- More: You can learn more on the RED Academy jobs page.
- Who: Eventbase is a leading mobile event technology platform for global brands. Some of the globe’s top companies use Eventbase to power their event apps including IBM, Microsoft, ESPN, and Cisco.
- Jobs: Eventbase is currently looking to fill over ten positions, ranging from developers and engineers to project managers and designers.
- Perks: Employees not only get to work with cutting-edge technology, high profile brands, and a talented team, they also have the opportunity to create products that can transform an event.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the Eventbase career page.
- Who: For over 20 years, Sophos has been building high-quality software security products that protect its clients against complex threats, viruses, and spam.
- Jobs: Sophos currently has over 20 positions available at its Vancouver office in the following departments: Customer Support, Information Technology, Engineering, Legal, Sales, and Marketing.
- Perks: You’ll not only get to join a fast-paced work environment and a ridiculously friendly team, you’ll also have access to competitive benefits, a great work-life balance, free snacks, and a fun lounge with a ping-pong, and foosball tables.
- More: You can learn more about Sophos and these opportunities on their career page.
- Who: Foodee is a web-based restaurant delivery service for offices that partners only with high-quality, local restaurants and focuses on environmentally friendly delivery methods. Foodie was launched in Vancouver in 2012 and now has offices across North America.
- Jobs: Foodee is looking to hire a Customer Success Representative, Sales Support Coordinator, and Drivers.
- Perks: Foodee employees will receive hands-on experience and mentorship opportunities, on the job training, and support for professional education. This is in addition to great health and wellness benefits, a competitive wage and the opportunity to sample food from the best restaurants in town.
- More: You can learn more about these positions on the Foodee jobs page.
- Who: Founded in 2011 by four software engineers, Article delivers beautifully designed modern furniture with outstanding attention to detail.
- Jobs: Article currently has 15 positions open in the following departments: Finance, Customer Service, Logistics, Marketing, Operations, Engineering, and Purchasing.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a rapidly growing company and have room to grow. Perks include a fully stocked kitchen, office dogs, lounge areas, and a team that feels more like family.
- More: To find out more about these opportunities visit the Article careers page.
- Who: Us! You read us, why not write for us!? If you love keeping up to date on everything going on in the city and also happen to be handy with the
steel penkeyboard, join our team as we continue to grow!
- Jobs: Our Vancouver office is currently looking for an Account Manager, Digital Marketing Coordinator, and a Full Stack Developer for our Colony Digital division.
- Perks: Employee perks include flexible work hours, competitive vacation policy, benefits, strong potential for long-term career growth, and development within a fast-growing company.
- More: To learn more about what it takes to join our team go here.