FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
BUSINESS & TECH, COMMUNITY
Wed, January 20, 4:00pm
Science Fair Foundation of BC
Starts at $10.00
Wed, January 20, 7:30pm
Fri, January 22, 6:00pm
Wed, February 17, 7:30pm
Starts at $140.00
Warm up your October nights with a hot comedy show! Improv, stand-up, and theatre – here is our list of five funny events happening in Vancouver this week.
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: Brothers Coleman and Valene can’t seem to co-exist without sudden outbreaks of violence over the pettiest concerns. When their doubt-ridden parish priest attempts to bring reconciliation, their confessions quickly turn from earnest offerings into weapons in a hilarious and dark race to the bottom.
- When: October 20 to November 11
- Time: Various times
- Where: Pacific Theatre – 1440 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $15.75-$38.35
- What: Each week features a variety of comedians and musicians and more. This week’s cast includes Katie Ellen Humphries, Hector Rivas, Ed Witzke, Alex Biron, Cameron Macleod, Adam Kozlick, Wes Barker and Oli Maughan.
- When: Every Sunday
- Time: 6 pm
- Where: Yagger’s Downtown Restaurant and Sports Bar – 433 W Pender Street, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, By donation
- What: Ten performers will take the stage on the frightful night to conjure up tales designed to put shivers in your bones and spiders in your hair. Hear stories and poems that’ll give you goosebumps the size of golf balls.
- When: October 25
- Time: 8:30 pm
- Where: Cafe Deux Soleils – 2096 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- Tickets: $10-$15 sliding scale
- What: A glorious, geek-powered yukfest for the ages. Topics covered at The Comedy Cantina Nerd Show include sci-fi, role-playing, video games and more. Headlined by Simon King.
- When: October 26
- Time: 8 pm
- Where: Seven Dining Lounge – 53 West Broadway, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $6
- What: Inspired by the work of 19th century gothic horror writer, Edgar Allan Poe, Fear of the Unknown is a deluge of the macabre. Taking true stories of terror from the audience, the ensemble will entrap you in a warped world that is the embodiment of your own fear.
- When: October 26 to 28
- Time: 8 pm
- Where: Havana Theatre – 1212 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $10