This summer, the Chinatown Night Market in Vancouver is mixing thehonoured tradition and new school flavour to the revamped festivities on Keefer Street.
New to the night market
- Street Fighter II tournament on multiple screens
- All-ages, outdoor Hip Hop Karaoke ever!
- Rain City Chronicles (June 7).
- Storytelling and kite-making workshops
- Ping pong
- Outdoor screenings of classic films
- Food Trucks
Best of all, it’s about spending those long, warm summer nights with your friends and family, shopping, eating, playing and getting nostalgic for the Chinatown of yore while creating new memories in a pretty special place.
Vancouver Chinatown Night Market 2013
Every weekend from May 17 to September 8 from 6 to 11 p.m.
Keefer Street (Between Main and Columbia)