(February 21, 20092009-02-21 00:00:00 – Photo by Dave Sandford/Getty Images North America)
The Vancouver Canucks are set to start the season in couple of weeks and the city is alive with hype and why not. Let’s face it this is probably the best Canuck roster ever assembled and it may very well be our year. So what better way to experience the 40th Anniversary than by actually going to a game. On top of that how about a $100 bucks to spend as well!
We’ve partnered up with Coleman Heating to give away 4 tickets and $100 cash to ANY Canucks game you desire (non playoff of course). Now since this is a huge prize, we wanted to test to see who are the real Canucks fans and weed out the bandwagoners, so in order for us to do that we have a unique element on how to enter this draw.
Here’s how to enter to win 4 Canucks Tickets and $100 Cash:
- To enter all you have to do is take a picture of a Coleman Heating service truck!
- If you see one somewhere in greater Vancouver. Send this picture to @ColemanHeating on Twitter, upload it to your Blog or Flickr and comment on this post below with the link, or email it to [email protected]
It’s a pretty straight forward contest and you get to choose the game that you go to! Oh and by the way you can’t go down to the Coleman Heating office and take a picture either, it has to be on a service call.
The winner will be selected by the most artistic looking picture (an action shot, black and white, a moment captured, etc.) and will be announced on Halloween eve (October 30th). Furthermore, the winning picture will be used in an upcoming Coleman Heating print advertising campaign in a local newspaper or magazine and the photographer will get name credit. I know there are a lot of great photographers in Vancouver that would love this opportunity.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing the pictures!
– It cannot be a playoff game
– You have to give us 2 weeks notice before the game you choose
– It has to be an original picture
– You have to be 18 or older to enter
– Contest not open to employees or family members of employees, including Buzz staff.