The folks over at NextDeparture want to make sure you get a chance to check out Australia and they’re making sure you can do it without breaking the bank.
- A local's guide to the neighbourhoods of Melbourne
- The ultimate #travelcouple accounts to follow on Instagram
- Top 10 travel destinations for every Canadian's bucket list in 2019
Qantas Airways have dropped their Australian flights from Vancouver to both Melbourne and Sydney roundtrip, all taxes in.
The website also noted that trips to Melbourne and Brisbane are also available for similar pricing. Similar flights from other airlines are currently listed on google as being upwards of $1,200, so this is quite the deal.
The flights have one stop each way in Los Angeles or San Fransisco, and fares include two checked bags and one carry-on.
Those interested in this deal should note that it applies to select dates from the middle to the end of February to May, as well as dates in September and November – depending on the destination chosen.
How to find and book this deal:
- Use Google Flights to search for dates
- Open up the price calendar by clicking on the departure date. Look for flights listed from $827 to $859 roundtrip
- Sample search: Vancouver (YVR) to Sydney (SYD) (You can replace Sydney with Melbourne or Brisbane)
- To get the cheapest pricing (the ones we listed above), plug in your dates into Kayak or Flighthub
So start packing your bags and get set to head Down Under with this deal!