Vancouver Aquarium’s exciting new Fin to Tail event promises to serve up some delicious Ocean Wise seafood and crisp, cool refreshments.
Four talented chefs will join forces to show guests how to make informed decisions in the kitchen and cook your own ocean-friendly dishes at home. Inspired food lovers will walk away with an understanding of what it takes to make smart and savoury seafood choices in a fun and entertaining way.
The chefs will work in four live cooking demonstrations set in front of the stunning backdrop of the Aquarium’s galleries. Guests will taste dishes of Ocean Wise seafood paired with elegant wine, courtesy of Whitehaven Winery, and refreshing beer from Red Truck Beer Company
The event’s chef lineup includes:
- Chef Ned Bell, Vancouver Aquarium’s Ocean Wise culinary team
- Chef Jonathan Chuy, La Mezcaleria
- Chef Clement Chan, Torafuku
- Chef Jenice Yu, Fresh Ideas Start Here (F.I.S.H.)
Enter for your chance to win 2 tickets to Vancouver Aquarium’s Fin to Tail food and wine event. (Value $180)
To enter for your chance to win 2 tickets to Vancouver Aquarium’s Fin to Tail food and wine event, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win 2 tickets to @vanaqua’s @FinToTail cooking event on Aug 11 via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/2yGe302dbqJ RT to enter!
2. Follow @vanaqua on Twitter. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow Vancouver Aquarium on Instagram – @vanaqua. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Visit this Fin to Tail page and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Fin to Tail at Vancouver Aquarium
Where: Vancouver Aquarium – 845 Avison Way (Stanley Park)
When: August 11 at 7 pm
Price: $90 – buy online