The Vancouver Aquarium is presenting the After Hours event once again on June 27, 2012. Expect the same fun and interactive exhibitions and galleries in a more mature adult environment. There will be no little ones around – well except the new little penguins as the aquarium of course.
- Special information from our experts and volunteers about the new African penguins
- Hands-on Wet Lab experiences
- Presentations on Arctic cod research and implications to the Arctic ecosystem
- Beer and wine, available from our Upstream Café with food purchase only (not included in ticket price)
As it sell out quickly, we’d advise for you to buy your tickets soon to avoid disappointment
Tickets can be bought online here.
1. Retweet the following:
Win a pair of tickets to @VancouverAqua’s #AfterHours via @VancityBuzz & @Cwistal http://ow.ly/bEjWi RT to Enter!
2. Leave a comment on this post tell us your favourite animal at the aquarium
Contest ends June 20, 2012.