Vancouver Airport Authority is planning to develop a luxury designer outlet centre on Vancouver International Airport (YVR) land in partnership with London-based developer McArthurGlen Group, Europe’s leading owner, developer and manager of designer outlets.
The Designer Outlet Centre would feature European and North American luxury, designer and mainstream brands. Phase One of the designer outlet centre is scheduled to open with 78 stores in late 2014 and include luxury designer brands such as Prada, Versace and many more.
Vancouver Airport Outlet Mall
- Increase the region’s destination appeal for visitors and travellers
- Creation of an estimated 1000 jobs
- Options for shoppers to help keep local dollars within the local community
- Public and entertainment spaces
- Environmental compatibility with the local area and installation of foot and cycling paths that fit into existing regional trail networks