On June 13th there will be an Aboriginal Potlatch at the Vancouver Community College downtown campus . Tickets are $75 but as always we have a pair to give away.
Aboriginal Potlatch Supper includes all food, beverages, taxes, and gratuities. This supper created by the VCC Aboriginal Culinary Class with Chef Ben Gnaille will use traditional indigenous products, recipes, and cooking methods, while incorporating modern equipment.
To enter you must do both of the following:
1. You must follow @ccfcc2011 to win
2. RT the following in twitter:
- I entered to win 2 tickets ($150) to the Aboriginal Potlatch via @ccfcc2011, @VancityBuzz and @Cwistal http://bit.ly/kduAGb RT to Enter!
Contest closes Thursday June 9, 2011. Good luck to everyone that enters!
- Venue: Vancouver Community College
- BUY TICKETS HERE
- Date: June 13, 2011
- Time: 6 pm to 10 pm
- Dress: Summer Casual
- Chefs: Chef JC Felicella, Chef Ben Genaille, Aboriginal Culinary Class, Vancouver Community College
- Stations: From the butcher shop to the dessert shop, each kitchen and area will feature a traditional food paired beverage stations.
- The Attendees: 500 chefs, delegates, media, and friends of food