2. VanDusen Botanical Garden Festival of Lights. For more information, click here.
3. Christmas on Grouse Mountain: Visit Santa’s workshop, go on a sleigh ride and go outdoor skating at the peak of Vancouver. Check out Vancity Buzz later on for more complete information on this event.
4. A Heritage Christmas in Burnaby: Even Burnaby is getting in on the Christmas action. Go out and visit the Burnaby Village Museam for some Christmas activities.
5. A Christmas Story on Granville Island: A play based on the film “A Christmas Story”. More info later.
6. Bright Nights at Stanley Park: A family tradition for 20 years. I will post more information later this week.
7. A Pioneer Christmas (in Surrey): This is really strictly for the little ones. I will post more information on this at a later date.
8. A Christmas Carol Event: The folks over at the Vancouver Playhouse Theatre turn in a masterful performance of a Charles Dickens classic.
9. Santa Shuffle: Nothing says Vancouver living more than a fun run and walk. This event will go a long way in helping The Salvation Army in assisting families during the holidays. I will have more details on this at a later date.
So there you go 9 wonderful events for the whole family to enjoy. Who knows it might even snow in Vancouver and it will really start to feel a lot more like Christmas. Check back with us for complete information on the above listed events.
Update: Tree Lighting Ceremony at the VAGNovember 25, 2008 @ 6:00 pm