It sounds like a dream, but it’s not. Vancouver’s one and only chocolate cave is a fantasy come to life.
The annual Valentine’s Chocolate Cave Buffet takes place at Notch8 inside the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver on February 14, and it’s one sweet event.
- 22 places to get Valentine's Day treats in Vancouver
- Juke Fried Chicken Bouquets are a thing for Valentine's Day
- Cafe Medina is taking reservations for one month only
- Get this massive Devil's Food Cake hot chocolate in Vancouver for one week only
Tickets are $70 per couple and they will guarantee your spot in the restaurant’s private dining room, which will be transformed with floor-to-ceiling custom built chocolate covered walls and a selection of over 25 different AYCE chocolate desserts created by the talented in-house pastry team.
The selection of goodies this year includes:
- Frosted White Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Italiano Torte (gluten-free)
- Mango, Passion Fruit White Chocolate Mousse Martini
- Hot Cocoa Nib Soft Center Cake with Espresso Ganache
- Black Forest Verrine
- Valrhona Top Hat Sour Cherry Torte
- Rum Ball Cake Pops
- Double Dutch Fudge Brownies
- #OMG Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cheese Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich
- Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroon
- S’mores Chocolate Chip Pizza
- Assorted Fruit and Nut Chocolate
- Assorted Chocolate Bark
- Baileys Chocolate Mousse Shot with Raspberry Foam
- Dark Chocolate Fountain with Assorted Fruits, Marshmallows, Donut Holes
Oh, and did we mention attendees get a glass of bubbly to start things off?
There’s limited space for this one-of-a-kind event, so email Notch8 or call 604-662-1900 to reserver your seats.
When: Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Where: Notch8 Restaurant & Bar – 900 W Georgia Street, Vancouver
Time: 8:30 to 11 pm
Tickets: $70 per couple; for reservations email or call 604-662-1900