Oh, the student brochure. A perfectly-styled misrepresentation of the student experience.
With a new school year quickly approaching, Shaw wants to make life a little easier for currently enrolled full time post-secondary students. Caption the photo at the bottom and you could win a $1,500 Visa gift card!
1. Everyone is SUPER PUMPED about learning. SUPER pumped.
2. The cafeteria is filled with only salads and fresh, healthy, appetizing dining options.
3. People still use DUOTANGS. Seriously. And the more colour-coordinated, the better.
4. When exams are over, everyone totally jumps in the air for joy. And even better when it’s in a group of five.
5. Backpacks never go out of style. It’s pretty much the only way to show the world you are a student.
6. EVERYONE has a group of ethnically-diverse friends.
7. People in the computer lab are happy to take time away from their last-minute assignment they are likely scrambling to get done to help you with your last-minute assignment. Also, there’s a computer lab.
8. You and your randomly-assigned roommate will become instant BFFs! It’s science.
9. You never have to wait for equipment at the gym and it’s always very, very clean and from the looks of this, smells quite lovely, too.
10. It’s always Spring or Fall, even in the Winter.
11. Textbooks are super hilarious. Even just opening them will put an insta-smile on your face.
Shaw is giving away a $1,500 Visa gift card to one current full time post-secondary student*! To enter, caption the photo below by using these two methods:
1. Leave a comment below with your caption. Be sure to sign in with your email or Twitter.
2. Tweet your caption – mention both @ShawInfo & @VancityBuzz and use the hashtag #ShawStudentLife.
Contest closes Monday, September 9 at 8 p.m. One lucky winner will be randomly selected.
Winner: Megan H.
*This contest is open to currently enrolled full time post-secondary students in B.C. (Fall 2013 semester). A winner will be selected at random and will be asked to provide their full name, school and student number for verification.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.