The Unicorn Ball is coming to Vancouver with an adult-sized ball pit and dance party
The Unicorn Ball is returning to Vancouver for its second straight year.
The annual event, held by the Vancouver Pride Society, is a their winter fundraiser that helps raise money for LGBTQ2+ communities.
- Vancouver's annual dog run returns to Stanley Park for 2018
- Western Canada's largest indoor carnival returns to Vancouver this spring
- The Urban Grind is back at Harbour Centre for 2018
Taking place on Saturday, February 24, the ball is celebrated with a dance party that runs from 9 pm to 2 am. Live music will run for the entire night with five different DJs as well as drag, burlesque and go-go dancer performances.
Also at the venue will be ‘Unicorn-Me-Up stations’, a photo booth, and a giant adult-sized ball pit. Participants are also encouraged to dress in the unicorn theme and participate in their costume contest.
The event takes place at the Imperial. Events can be purchased online for $25 (after service fees) or in-person for $22. Hardcopy tickets can be found at JQ Clothing (2120 Commercial Dr.) or Our Community Bikes (2429 Main St.).
Unicorn Ball Vancouver 2018
- What: Vancouver Pride Society’s winter fundraiser
- When: Saturday, February 24, 9 pm to 2 am
- Where: The Imperial (319 Main Street)
- Tickets: $22 available at Our Community Bikes and JQ Clothing; $25 (after services fees) online.