Guys stag season is in full effect and the last thing you want to do is throw a lame stag for your buddy (see our rules for a good bachelor party here). The milestone of a Bachelor Party calls for the ultimate celebration! Commemorate this special occasion on an unforgettable boys trip that is packed with bad ass adventures and fun in the sun, all set in the heart of BC’s wilderness.
Exposure and the Bachelor Plan
have teamed up to provide unique opportunities for you and your buddies to experience the sickest parties, see the most spectacular scenery and stare at the most gorgeous wildlife…and we’re not talking about the whales and bears! Do you spend your working hours dreaming of sipping ice-cold beers, being completely surrounded by sexy babes, all hidden away from watchful eyes? If this sounds like you, then this is for you!
DAY 1 – FRIDAY
Early departure from Vancouver on a private bus to transfer aboard BC Ferries to Nanaimo. Drive to play golf at Storey Creek voted one of Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play” in North America. This round of golf is especially beautiful, as your Bachelor Plan Sexy Caddies tee up your drives and help line up your putts. Final transfer in the late afternoon to your waterfront resort in Campbell River. Take some time to settle in and explore this unique fishing lodge. Enjoy a welcome dinner and poker tournament with topless dealers.
DAY 2 – SATURDAY
Gear up for a full day of motor boating. Spend the morning fishing for Pacific salmon as your Exposure guides know where the big ones are biting. Frolic with topless deckhands who bait your hooks and crack your beers. Stop for a BBQ lunch at deserted beach for salmon burgers, fresh Caesar salad, corn on the cob and homemade cookies. Afternoon activities include a kelp bong competition, island hopping and swimming in a “secret spot” that boasts the warmest water North of Mexico (80°C). Back at the lodge, relax in the outdoor hot tub and enjoy dinner on the patio under the stars. VIP entrance to any of the local nightclubs.
DAY 3 – SUNDAY
Optional activity to sober up is to snorkel down the Campbell River to come face to face with hundreds of spawning salmon. Load the bus for the homebound trip back to Vancouver.
LEVEL OF ACTIVITY:
This trip is rated Easygoing. This bachelor party weekend has been designed to be a fun adventure and therefore each day’s activities are entirely built-to-suit. This essentially means that you can do as much or as little as you want—it’s up to you!
- All loft-style deluxe accommodations in Campbell River at Painter’s Lodge
- All meals where denoted B – Breakfast and L – Lunch
- All non-alcoholic beverages
- All transfers from start to finish, including private bus and boat transportation
- All passenger fares to and from Nanaimo aboard BC Ferries
- All activities, including golfing (with carts), guided salmon fishing and snorkeling with the salmon
- All required adventure gear including club rentals (if necessary); rods, reels and tackle for fishing; and masks, snorkels, wetsuits and fins for snorkeling
- All sexy dealer/server/hostess services from Bachelor Plan girls for golfing, poker, fishing and boating
- All VIP access to any restaurants, bars and nightclubs
- All services of Exposure guides
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- All dinners out in restaurants and alcoholic beverages over the course of the trip
- All fishing licenses
- All gratuities for your guides and Bachelor Plan girls
PRICE PER PERSON:
CAD $1,500.00 + all applicable taxes (based on 12 guys). To book, contact The Bachelor Plan
CUSTOMIZE THIS TRIP:
Exposure creates unique, custom-designed independent itinerary just for you. Let us know what you are interested in adding or excluding to customize this “The Ultimate Fins ‘N Skin Stag Weekend” itinerary.