Are you a beer fanatic? Love to travel? If so, we’ve just found the perfect alternative to the traditional European vacation for you.
Enter the Ultimate Beer Tour. Created by One Life Tours, a travel company founded right here in Vancouver, this isn’t your average Euro trip! Offering European tours designed for people with enquiring minds and a true appreciation or desire to learn about the culture, One Life’s aim is to build lasting relationships with their travellers.
So what exactly is the Ultimate Beer Tour? According to One Life Tours and their resident home brewer and beer enthusiast, Craig Bresett, it’s a “a frothy mix of history, culture, fine cuisine and local brews.”
In Europe, good beer and the good life go hand in hand. The beer is as diverse and intriguing as the culture, but three nations on the continent – Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic – tower over all others. These are exactly the countries you’ll explore with Bresett on Ultimate Beer Tour! Between breweries, large and small, local landmarks, gorgeous historical architecture and even some off-the-beaten path adventures here and there, check out all the stops you’ll be hitting during the tour:
One Life’s director will be taking care of all the details along the tour, with a private coach acting as full-time designated driver, and there will also be plenty of free time built for your own exploration (or recouping from a beer hangover). At $3,295 per person + air based on double occupancy, the cost of the tour will include the following:
- All group transportation from Bruges to Munich
- 11 nights accommodation in comfortable, centrally located hotels
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 5 dinners
- All tips for driver and guides
- Guaranteed pricing on your tour – locked in the moment you make your deposit
You will be travelling with a small group of 12 to 28 fellow beer enthusiasts, which is less than half the size of most tour groups. Two sets of tour dates are available:
- July 7 to 18, 2015 or
- September 15 to 26, 2015 (which marks OKTOBERFEST in Munich!)
Just in case you needed a bit more convincing, here are seven reasons to go on the Ultimate Beer Tour:
In the mean time, how does some free beer sound to you?
To enter to win a custom beer basket, comprised of specially imported beer from their tours and select single cans, do at least one of the following:
1. Like One Life Tours on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a custom beer prize pack from @OneLifeToursEUR via @Valley_Buzz http://ow.ly/I83fA RT to enter!
3. Subscribe to One Life Tours Newsletter. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Book The Ultimate European Beer Tour. (1 entry)
5. Like Valley Buzz on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
6. Follow Valley Buzz on Instagram – @Valley_Buzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest closes February 11 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
For more information on the Ultimate Beer Tour, visit One Life Tours.
Feature image: Ethan Prater / Flickr
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.