Today, TransLink’s service changes spring into effect across Metro Vancouver. These changes will improve travel times, efficiency and access to bus services.
- New 96 B-Line stops at 104th Ave and 140th Street, and at King George Boulevard and 80th Ave.
- Three new trips traveling from Upper Lonsdale to the Lonsdale Quay have been added, increasing service for the 230 to every 15 minutes.
- Changes to the C41 improves peak periods connections to the West Coast Express at the Pitt Meadows and Maple Meadows stations.
Seasonal enhancements include:
- Weekend/holiday SeaBus service increases to every 15 minutes;
- Two 620 trips each hour, up from one per hour, coinciding with summer ferry service; and
- Summer-only services like the 150 White Pine Beach and C26 Buntzen Lake.
- The 9, 25, 28, 41, 43, 44, 84, 125, 130, 143, 145, 239 routes, serving post-secondary schools, are modified until September.
To learn more about the April service changes or to enter a contest for your chance to win a HUGE chocolate bunny, visit translink.ca/servicechanges.
You can also stay informed about route changes through the following channels:
- Subscribe to receive Transit Alerts by email or text message at translink.ca/alerts
- Follow TransLink on Twitter at @translink
- Call Customer Information at 604-953-3333
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.