Winter service changes are here! TransLink’s winter transit service changes begin today, and riders can expect new services that better matches demand.
Seasonal service changes happen four time each year in April, June, September and December to bring more service to more people with the resources available. For all the details, visit translink.ca/servicechanges.
- NEW trips on the 49, 410, 555 and C28 to reduce overcrowding. This is made possible by shifting service hours from routes with low customer demand.
- Bigger vehicles on the 188 and C98 serve more customers; conventional buses replace community shuttles on these growing routes.
- 10 NEW stops and a more direct route for the 116, to better serve Burnaby’s growing Big Bend industrial area.
- The 404 now ends at Riverport Recreation Complex; passengers travelling to or from the Ladner Exchange can access multiple travel options for various destinations.
Visit TransLink’s Facebook page for more details on how you can enter to win one of three prizes from now until December 22. Every morning by 9 a.m., a clue will be posted to help you find the Snowman icon on the service changes page. Once you solve the clue, click on the Snowman to enter the contest!
Using transit this holiday season?
- Weekend / holiday schedules are in effect Thursday, December 25; Friday, December 26 and Thursday, January 1.
- New Year’s Eve is Wednesday, December 31 – take the safe and convenient route with free rides on all TransLink transit services from 5pm until the last trip of the night – check for extended schedules on some routes with TransLink’s Trip Planner.
Stay informed about route changes
- Subscribe to receive Transit Alerts by email or text message at translink.ca/alerts
- Follow TransLink on Twitter at @translink
- Call Customer Information at 604-953-3333
For more information, visit www.translink.ca. Check your route before you go!
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.