Traction is coming back to Vancouver with an impressive lineup of tech leaders announced to speak at the conference on May 31 and June 1.
The tech conference brings together founders and growth leaders from some of the fastest growing tech companies to teach the audience how to get, keep, and grow both their customer base and revenue.
AppDynamics, WeWork, Twilio, LinkedIn, and Trello are joining Traction this year for an even better series of tech industry talks that will blow your mind.
Supported by Launch Academy and Boast Capital, Traction is now one of the city’s most anticipated tech events. It’s known for attracting a solid lineup of growth leaders and founders from the fastest growing companies to deliver rapid fire talks.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or business owner, you’ll leave Traction with insights you can immediately implement in your company.
Speakers confirmed for Traction so far:
- AppDynamics (Acq. by Cisco for $3.7 B), Founder and Chairman, Jyoti Bansal
- Uber, VP of Product and Growth, Ed Baker (Previously Facebook’s Head of International Growth)
- LinkedIn, VP Growth, Aatif Awan
- WeWork, Chief Revenue Officer, Francis Lobo
- Twilio, VP Product, Patrick Malatack
- Trello (Acq. by Atlassian for $425M) , CEO, Michael Pryor
- Moz, CEO, Sarah Bird
- Credit Karma, CEO, Ken Lin
- SendGrid, CMO, Scott Heimes
- SurveyMonkey, SVP Growth, Elena Verna
- Eventbrite, VP Marketing, Brian Rothenberg
- Kabam, Cofounder, Holly Liu
- Invoice2Go, VP Growth, Naomi Ionita (Previously Evernote’s Head of Growth)
Traction is a not just a conference, but also a movement. It brings founders, c-suite and growth leaders from the fastest growing tech companies to share their learnings on how to get, keep and grow customers and users at scale.
About Launch Academy
Launch Academy is a pre-accelerator program and it helps entrepreneurs execute their startups through education, mentorship, lean metrics and networking opportunities. It has established an environment where business models are tested, ideas are vetted and successes are celebrated.
About Boast Capital
Boast Capital is a team of engineers and finance professionals with over 20 years experience helping companies in the US and Canada successfully claim and maximize R&D tax credits.
Traction will begin with an Open Reception and invite only CEO Summit on May 31. The main conference and closing reception take place on June 1.
When: May 31 – June 1
Where: Sheraton Wall Centre, 1088 Burrard St
Price: $449 early bird tickets, register online
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Traction Conf Vancouver.