Today, Launch Academy and Boast Capital announced that Traction Conference, which was launched earlier this year in Vancouver, is expanding to San Francisco on October 8.
The conference, in partnership with AppDirect, the leading cloud service commerce platform, will focus on conversion optimization, monetization, sales, partnerships and scaling growth, unlike Traction Vancouver that was geared more towards customer acquisition and retention.
The lineup of speakers boasts a number of tech heavyweights, including:
- Parker Conrad, CEO of Zenefits
- Kenneth Lin, CEO of Credit Karma
- Julia Hartz, President of Eventbrite
- Selina Tobaccowala, President and CTO of SurveyMonkey
- Ryan Smith, CEO of Qualtrics
- Christopher Gavigan, Co-founder of Honest
- Linda Kozlowski, COO of Evernote
- Michelle Zatlyn, Co-founder of CloudFlare
- Leo Widrich, Co-founder of Buffer
- Sameer Dholakia, CEO of SendGrid
- Daniel Saks, CEO of AppDirect
Traction Conference San Francisco 2015
When: Thursday, October 8
Where: InterContinental Hotel, San Francisco
Cost: Early Bird tickets are now on sale for $395 until August 31
For more information on the conference, visit tractionconf.io.
Highlights from Traction Conf Vancouver 2015: