FEATURED EVENTS IN YOUR CITY
Since last year’s event was such a big hit, organizers have added an extra day for you take it all in – which now runs from September 11 to 16.
Pale ale, blonde ale stout, saison, cider, and a wide range of seasonal brews will be brought to you by over 70 breweries. In fact, there will be over 140 brew varieties to choose from so you can take your pick as you stroll around the participating Whistler event venues.
We don’t want you to miss out on this sensational festival, so we’ve teamed up with Tourism Whistler to give away the ultimate craft beer experience prize for two worth $1,967.
This isn’t just a festival for beer drinkers, there’s also everything from live music to an awesome selection of food trucks. You can also expect cask nights, tap takeovers, and beer yoga (yes, it’s a real thing).
On September 15 and 16, visit the Olympic Plaza where the main events and more activities will take place. And if you’re going for just the weekend, you can stay for the two nights from just $139 per night.
The ultimate craft beer experience for two courtesy of Tourism Whistler ($1,967 value), including:
- Four nights’ accommodation in Whistler
- Roundtrip flights from Vancouver to Whistler with Harbour Air
- Weekender Passes to Whistler Village Beer Festival, including express entry for both Saturday and Sunday main events and 10 beer tokens upon entry each day
- Tickets to Master Crafters: Fruit Fight on Friday night
- 10 beer tokens upon entry each day of Main Event
- Official WVBF snapback
- Voucher for lunch on-site provided by Grimm’s Fine Foods BBQ
- Tickets to Vallea Lumina
- Blackcomb Glacier Jeep Safari, courtesy of Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- Craft beer experience at the Coast Mountain Brewing tasting room
- $100 dining gift certificate courtesy of The Brickworks Public House
To enter to win this Whistler Village Beer Festival prize package, simply complete the form below:
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 2 pm on September 11, 2018. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
*All entrants must be aged 19+
When: September 11 to 16
Where: Various locations throughout Whistler and Olympic Plaza, Whistler Village
Price: $35 – $99 for main events – Tickets available via Whistler Village Beer Festival