Our friends at SocialShopper have come up with five deals to help you resist the end of summer – don’t miss out!
It may be hard to come to terms with, but we are in the midst of the transition from summer to fall. Normally we would be drying our tears and chasing the last rays of sunshine to solidify our bronze tan, but we have come across some great ways to resist the inevitable. Essentially, we refuse to take this sitting down, unless we are sitting in a boat, in a ball, floating, at high tea or driving up to Whistler.
Here’s our top five ways to resist the end of summer!
Use the coupon code resist5 for $5 OFF any purchase over $37 or more.
Ever heard someone say, “hey man, I was floating today!” Confusing, right? Allow us to introduce you to the most luxurious float experience coming to Vancouver this September: Metta 3 Rest Spa.
Effortlessly transition from beach basking to spa floating in a sensory-controlled pod filled with saturated salt water solution that makes your body float weightlessly at the surface, allowing for complete relaxation.
- SocialShopper Deal: Indulge in the “Ultimate Rest Spa Experience” for 60 minutes then continue to relax in their infrared sauna and yoga sanctuary, starting from $37 (regularly $75).
Vancouverites are known for their frantic espresso-charged coffee culture, however, we still think most people have a soft spot for a comfy chair and a nice cup of tea. Add some sandwiches, cake and sweet treats and it’s the perfect way to spend a lazy afternoon.
- SocialShopper Deal: Enjoy a cup or two with fresh-made scones, treats, sandwiches & fine finger foods at the Fairmont afternoon tea for $49 for two people (regularly $102).
Walking on water… if you’ve ever done this, you are our hero! If not, don’t worry there’s still time to make it up to us. Described as the most fun on water without getting wet, you can roll, tumble and fumble your way around while being totally enclosed in a bubble.
- SocialShopper Deal: Experience water walking or tumbling for just $10 for two people (regularly $20).
You can definitely get dolled up for this one. Enjoy an evening cruise full of spectacular views of Stanley Park, False Creek and the Vancouver shoreline, all while enjoying a buffet dinner for two. Nothing says summer like a warm breeze on the water.
- SocialShopper Deal: Sail the waters and enjoy this beautiful sunset dinner cruise for $44 per person from Accent Cruises (regularly $89.95).
Last but definitely not least, Whistler! The Whistler Village Inn & Suites is the ultimate place to enjoy the outdoors with nature hikes, biking, swimming, skiing and snowboarding. What better way to say hello and resist the goodbye to summer fun.
- SocialShopper Deal: Enjoy a 1-night stay for two people (with four room options) starting from $79.
Use the coupon code resist5 for $5 OFF any purchase over $37 or more
For more great offers visit www.socialshopper.com.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.