ManTalks is well known in Vancouver for finding exceptional men who are making a difference in the world, and providing the space for them to share their message to inspire, educate and transform your life, business and relationships.
“We were so lucky that these six men agreed to share their journey with the city”, says ManTalks founder and host Connor Beaton. “The hot topics and bold conversations of our monthly events has established a thriving community who believe in encouraging men to live more on purpose, establish a greater sense of balance and find rich fulfilment inside their successes”, he continued.
The one day event is shaping up to be an incredible way to wrap up a busy year for ManTalks – which has hosted 10 events, a three-month mastermind group and launched their popular ManTalks Podcast.
Need a little more encouragement? Here are five reasons why you should be attending the ManTalks One Day Intensive:
1) You’ll make high quality connections
To really make a difference in this world and leave a lasting impact; your ability to build, sustain and create meaningful connections are a must. The ManTalks One Day Intensive is set up to build and expand these emotional muscles, to help you become an even greater version of who you know yourself to be.
2) You’ll take your life, relationships and business to the next level
Each speaker taking our stage is an extraordinary leader and game changer. They include:
- Jay DeMerit – ex-captain of Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Brian Scudamore – founder and CEO of O2E Brands, the banner company for 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and You Move Me
- Darrell Kopke – CEO of Kit & Ace
- Satyen Raja – founder of the Warriorsage Group of Companies
- Philip McKernan – international speaker who has shared the stage with the Dalai Lama and Richard Branson
- Brian Scrone – founder of Board Meetings International
3) You’ll level up your social circle
What usually surprises attendees the most is not only the caliber of speaker and presenters that ManTalks attracts to their event, but the caliber of people who are in attendance.
4) You’ll supercharge your ability to make a profound difference
Every moment of your life is an opportunity to cause positive and expansive change and be an illustration of what living with purpose, on purpose looks like. As a game-changer, you already know the importance of utilizing these moments to the greatest of your ability and continuing to grow yourself so the difference you can make increases its scope of influence.
5) You’ll be part of something bigger than yourself
Every moment of your life is an opportunity to cause positive and expansive change and be an illustration of what living with purpose, on purpose looks like. As a game-changer you already know the importance of utilizing these moments to the greatest of your ability and continuing to grow yourself so the difference you can make increases its scope of influence.
When: Saturday, November 7
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre
Time: 9 a.m to 7 p.m
Vancity Buzz is a proud sponsor of ManTalks Intensive.