Food, Art, Lights, Tech and a Tank… Vancity Buzz is proud to present the Hawkers Market Main ‘Streat’ Food Party on July 5. This is not your traditional street food market…
1. CRAQ: by the Food Gays. Cream Puffs in 3 flavours designed for summer, strawberry cheesecake with locally picked strawberries, espresso viennese with East Van Roasters espresso and condensed milk glaze and coconut blood orange with freeze dried mandarin.
2. Cookie Shooters: Back for another round at Hawkers, Nuez Milk and Claire Livia have teamed up to bring back the shot glass cookies with organic nut milk. Two flavours Caramel chocolate ganache and classic chocolate chip. These little babies took the last hawkers market by storm. Don’t miss out on pure childhood bliss in a cookie.
3. The Chili Tank : A reclaimed WW2 German soup kitchen repurposed for duty and stationed here in Vancouver. The tank will be serving up hot bowls of chill to go along with those hoppy 33 Acres brews.
4. Community Pizzeria: Bringing their blisteringly hot pizzeria on wheels to hawkers, you’ll be able to slurp down Neapolitan style pizza while wandering the markets lights, music and food options.
5. Waffle and Fried Chicken Sandwiches: Joel Oschendorf of Oxtale is at it with his latest creation for his pop up OXTALE. These will be outrageous, fried chicken tucked between two waffles. Does it get better? probably not.
Main Streat Food Party
Date: July 5, 2014
Location: Maker Labs, 196 Kingsway
Tickets: Available and help support local Canadian food entrepreneurship at hwkrsmrkt.eventbrite.ca for $10