FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
A Future for Memory: Art and Life After the Great East Japan Earthquake, February 11 to September 5, 2021
TOMS are the ultimate Vancouver shoes.
Super easy to slip on or lace up, available in a slew of colours – they’re perfect for a stroll along the seawall, and everything in between.
And now you’ll be able to snap up a pair of the iconic shoes for half the price because there’s a massive TOMS warehouse sale happening in the Olympic Richmond Oval from November 10 to 13.
The sale is back by popular demand and the brand will be knocking up to 70% off more than 30,000 pairs of TOMS in a bigger and better event than ever before. All sizes will be available in womens, mens, kids, and babies TOMS.
Improvements for this sale:
– Shoes will be twist tied
– There’s a bigger venue – 20,000 sq. ft.
– More registers and cashiers to get in and out as fast as possible
– Styles like classics, wedges, slip ons, boots, and sandals will be available
The best part? Admission to the sale is free and no tickets are required!
You’ll be able to pay with Visa, Mastercard, debit, or cash, so you won’t have to leave the sale to find an ATM or anything awkward like that.
Just remember to try on all the shoes you want before you buy them because all sales are final!
When: November 10 to 13
- Friday, November 10: 11 am to 11 pm
- Saturday, November 11: 11 am to 11 pm
- Sunday, November 12: 11 am to 10 pm
- Monday, November 13: 11 am to 6 pm
Where: Olympic Richmond Oval – 6111 River Road, Richmond
Price: FREE admission
Contact: (604) 283-9393