If you like Tim Hortons’ new Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich, then get ready, because the chain has just released a whole lineup of sweet new items to celebrate autumn.
For the next few weeks, Tim’s fans can get in on four new fall menu releases from the Canadian chain, including a Hershey’s Hot Chocolate.
- Starbucks is offering buy-one-get-one FREE drinks today
- Girl Guide sells out of cookies in front of cannabis store on legalization day
- New Tim Hortons sandwich getting mixed reviews from Canadians
Here are all the new items you can get in on at Tim Hortons during the new menu’s run at participating locations across Canada.
- Hershey’s Hot Chocolate (Tim Hortons’ signature hot chocolate with Hershey’s Chocolate syrup, topped with a whipped topping and drizzled with more Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup)
- Marshmallow Hot Chocolate (a scoop of marshmallows is added to Tim Hortons’ signature hot chocolate)
- Cranberry White Chocolate Scone
- Cinnamon Swirl Loaf