Breaking News: Be in Tiësto’s latest music video being shot right here in Vancouver!
We want to offer 300 of Tiësto’s biggest fans the opportunity to be apart of the climax of his new music video that will be shooting in Vancouver on Saturday October 29th! Here is what we are looking for:
- Male and female participants between 15 and 35 years of age
- Looking for those with an understanding of basic dance and music count or those who just like to dance!
- Looking for those with energetic personalities and excellent at taking instruction
- Must be present for the entire day
- Shoot will take place over 8 – 12 hours
- Participants need to provide their own transport to and from venue (Vancouver area)
- Need to wear your own clothing as if you were going out to a night club
It’s important keep a sense of personal style.
Note: Please don’t show too much skin on your legs i.e. if girls are wearing shorts or skirts, they might need to wear tights or fishnets, or at least have some with them as backup
– Aim for dark jeans/pants and white tee shirts with a black jacket or hoodie
– No brands or logos on top layer of clothing
– Back up outfit choices are recommended
Snacks and beverages will be provided but participants should bring their own lunch, or purchase lunch during the lunch break.
If all of this sounds like you and you are a Tiësto fan, please email [email protected] with:
- head and body shots
- relevant dance, choreography, and modeling experience a plus but not required
- If you are interested in being a “featured” extra i.e. for “close ups”
We are looking for real Tiësto fans with unique personalities and styles and looking for those who are not afraid to be themselves!
NOTE: If chosen, all participants will have to sign a release form as they enter the site (confidentiality and release of footage)
Further details of the shoot will be emailed to you upon approval of submission.