Vancouver is getting ready to host Canada’s biggest family-focused food and health event.
On Sunday, March 18 the Healthy Family Expo will be taking over the Vancouver Convention Centre for one day only. And it’s going to be huge. There will be more than 200 exhibitors, a massive kid zone, and a star-studded line-up on stage.
Even better, the first 200 adults through the Expo door will receive any one-height admission pass to Cultus Lake Water Park valued at $30 and you could also be the winner of one of their 5th Birthday Celebration door prizes, including a Springfree trampoline! Could there be a better way to start planning your summer?
Enjoy sampling delicious foods with more than 100 brands in the Whole Foods Market Zone and London Drugs Health Zone. While you’re doing that, the kids can play in the 30,000 square foot Active Kid Zone where they’ll find a climbing wall, bike course, trampolines, obstacle courses, a tumbling area, and more.
Metro Vancouver families love the Healthy Family Expo so much that it’s been expanded again this year to keep up with the popularity! Buy your $15 discounted Early Bird tickets online by March 15 to save money and be entered to win a Springfree Trampoline. And this year’s $12,000 Grand Prize Showcase includes so many amazing gifts for one lucky Metro Vancouver family, including a one-year lease on a Toyota Prius c.
Get ready to dance and sing with Juno nominees Bobs & Lolo, Canadian country music star Jessie Farrell on stage with her friends Daniel Tiger, SuperWHY!, Scout & Daisy from CBC Kids, kids dance class, and ninja demos, among many others.
New this year: VIP tickets allow you to skip the long entrance line and receive over $100 in Metro Vancouver Summer Attraction Passes, including Cultus Lake Water Park, Cultus Lake Adventure Park, Britannia Mine, Maplewood Farm, West Coast Railway Heritage Park and Jessie Farrell’s new album “Sparkle & Shine” with songs featured in Scout & the Gumboot Kids.
To get involved in the fun:
1. Join the Expo 2018 Facebook Event to RSVP to win thousands of prizes at the pre-Expo Facebook Party on March 15 at 8 pm!
2. Get discounted $15 Early Bird adults tickets online before March 15. Kids < 17 are free.
3. Grab $44.95 VIP tickets that include over $100 in Vancouver Summer Attraction Passes and skip the line at the Expo door! There are only 200 available, get yours online now.
Or you could be hitting up the Healthy Family Expo VIP style (for free) simply by entering the contest below.
Enter for your chance to win two VIP tickets to the Healthy Family Expo on March 18 ($90 value) and a $200 Whole Foods Market gift card.
To enter for your chance to win two VIP tickets to the Healthy Family Expo on March 18 ($90 value) and a $200 Whole Foods Market gift card, do at least one of the following;
1. Follow Healthy Family Expo on Instagram – @healthyfamilyexpo and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Like Healthy Family Expo on Facebook – @HealthyFamExpo and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following (1 entry):
- Win 2 VIP tickets to see Daniel Tiger and @BobsandLoLo at @HealthyFamExpo in #Vancouver on March 18 @VancityBuzz http://bit.ly/2p9LcBE RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on March 14, 2018. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
When: Sunday, March 18
Time: 9 am to 6 pm
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre – 999 Canada Place Way
Price: Kids under 17 FREE | $15 adult early bird | $20 adult regular – Tickets available via Healthy Family Expo
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of the Healthy Family Expo