The real season has arrived as the Canucks once again start their journey towards the illusive Stanley Cup. This year they have their “This is What We Live For” initiative for the fans. Fans simply tweet, Instagram or YouTube with #TIWWLF and their photos can be viewed in the mosaic.
ThisIsWhatWeLiveFor.com , an interactive microsite where fans can show their support and become more directly involved with the excitement of playoffs on web and social channels. ThisIsWhatWeLiveFor.com will feature a large Canucks collage composed of fan photos, videos, and playoff media, displaying the passion Vancouver fans have for their team. Fans from around the world can participate through social media using the hashtag #TIWWLF on Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram and submit content to share their stories through the website itself. Throughout the playoffs, users of the microsite will have opportunities to receive exciting prizes, including tickets to Canucks playoff games. Visit ThisIsWhatWeLiveFor.com to see more.
One lucky Vancity Buzz reader has a chance to win two lower bowl tickets to game 1 of the round one playoff series against the San Jose Sharks.
Here is how to enter:
1. Retweet the following (1 entry):
- Win two lower bowl tickets to @VanCanucks game 1 vs the #Sharks via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/kAD6d RT to Enter!
2. Like us on Facebook (1 entry): http://www.facebook.com/VCBuzz
3. Leave a comment, tell us your favourite Canucks playoff moment (1 entry).
4. For a bonus entry FOLLOW @VancityBuzz on Twitter.
A winner will be drawn randomly at 2pm on Wednesday May 1, 2013.