It’s the middle of January, which means you’re either working hard to accomplish your fitness resolutions, or you’ve already given up and are working your way through a pizza-wrapped shame spiral.
But it’s not too late to hop back on the fitness wagon, and Studeo Gyms are here to offer the ultimate motivator: $10,000 CAD for the individual who shows the most fitness progress between now and March. And they want to let one lucky Daily Hive reader win a free entry into the competition. And if you’re already interested, you can sign up here.
So here’s how it all goes down.
The Studeo $10,000 Fitness Challenge with Matt Reid will run from January 15 to March 15, 2018. Participants will be judged across three categories:
- Body Transformation, determined by calculating fat lost (one point per pound) and muscle gained (two points per pound), with these point totals divided by your initial lean muscle mass to ensure an even playing field for all participants
- Your Before and After Photos
- The reaction and reception to your Social Media Posts
If you’re not already a member of Studeo Gyms, then it will cost $400 CAD for you to sign up, but that fee includes access to the Studeo facilities and unlimited classes for 60 days.
If you join the challenge (deadline January 15), you will also receive:
- Before and after photos
- Before and after body composition scans
- A personalized nutrition guide
- A participant swag bag
Enter for your chance to win free entry ($400 value) to Studeo Gyms’ transformation challenge, where you could win $10,000 CAD.
To enter for your chance to win free entry ($400 value) to Studeo Gyms’ transformation challenge, where you could win $10,000 CAD, do at least one of the following;
1. Follow Studeo Gyms on Instagram – @studeo_ and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Follow Studeo Gyms on Facebook – @StudeoGyms and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on January 15, 2018. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.