Nothing to do? We’ve got you covered. Here are five events happening in and around Vancouver today, Wednesday, September 9.
For more city happenings, check out our Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: Passenger, a.k.a. Michael David Rosenberg, will sing all his hits, including ‘Let it Go’, in Vancouver this September for the Whispers II North American Tour.
- Where: The Orpheum – 601 Smithe Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, September 9; 7:30 p.m.
- What: The Whitecaps face off against the Colorado Rapids at BC Place.
- Where: BC Place – 777 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, September 9; 7 p.m.
- What: This young South Vancouver market boasts all Certified Organic produce, meat, and eggs. It’s run by the Unitarian church, with a goal of connecting locals to their food and farmers.
- Where: Unitarian Church of Vancouver – Oak St. and West 49th Ave., Vancouver
- When: Wednesdays, 3 to 7 p.m.; June 3 to October 14, 2015
- What: Hootsuite is hosting their second Sales Hacker round-table event to guide sales professions on lead generation, old call/email strategies, social selling, selling in a startup environment, building teams, managing teams, recruiting, career development, and more. Beer and pizza included!
- Where: Hootsuite HQ – 5 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, September 9; 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- What: Come support a great cause and have an evening of fun at the Canvas of Change, hosted by Children of the Street Society. The night features captivating live painting show by 15 of BC’s best professional artists, live music, gourmet food and a variety of entertaining activities.
- Where: Yaletown Roundhouse – 181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, September 9; 6 to 10 p.m.