FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
A Future for Memory: Art and Life After the Great East Japan Earthquake, February 11 to September 5, 2021
Yes, here we are again. It’s Wednesday, it’s hump day. Maybe you’re standing triumphantly on top of the hump – or maybe you’re sound asleep underneath it.
Either way, you’re in the right place – there are tons of events happening in Vancouver to keep busy and help you on your quest to reach the weekend.
So here are 5 things to do in Vancouver today, from tantalizing tacos to unpredictable Peaches.
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: Tantalize your taste buds at several different taco shops around Vancouver, each serving up tasting plates for taco lovers to enjoy, including Las Tortas, Patron Tacos & Cantina, La Catrina Tacos, Dosa Hut and Tmix Tea & Dessert.
- Where: Dosa Hut – 7233 Fraser Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, September 28, from 6 to 10 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $60
- What: This storytelling game show encourages you to judge and mistrust everyone! Four true stories, one big lie, told by five contestants! Can you tell who the liar is? You’ll get a chance to interrogate them, and it’ll be recorded for podcasting.
- Where: Cafe Deux Soleils – 2096 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, September 28, from 8 to 9:30 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $5
- What: Watch the Vancouver Whitecaps take on Central FC of Trinidad and Tobago in the CONCACAF Champions League Group stage.
- Where: BC Place – 777 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, September 28, at 7 pm
- More info: On Ticketmaster, $27-$142
- What: A Midsummer Night’s Dream remixed. Paige, Logan, Holly, and Travis are all on a camping trip for totally different reasons: for love, for inspiration, for that sweet English weed… But as night falls, everything changes. Is it magic… or something else?
- Where: Havana – 1212 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, September 28, from 7:30 to 9:30 pm; more shows through Saturday, October 1
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $22-$25
- What: Peaches is known for her electro grooves and explicit lyrics, as well as her Always putting on energetic shows. Wild, adventurous, and unpredictable, Peaches’ show in Vancouver is sure to be like no other.
- Where: Commodore Ballroom, 868 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, September 28, at 8 pm
- Tickets: On Ticketmaster, $28.50