It’s Wednesday – and the hump is here. But if we can just get you over the top, you’ll be riding into the weekend no problem.
So here are 5 things to do in Vancouver this Wednesday, from Tasting Plates in Chinatown to Disney on Ice!
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: Tantalize your taste buds while touring several eateries and cafes in Chinatown. Participating are Klaus’s Kaffe Haus, Lisa Lou’s Chocolate Bar, Treasure Green Tea, Le Tigre Cuisine Food Truck, and Floata Seafood Restaurant.
- Where: Meet at Floata Seafood Restaurant – 400-180 Keefer Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, November 23 from 6 to 9:30 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $33-$60
- What: The Christmas Queen returns this holiday season with the latest instalment in the series, Christmas Queen 3 – The Bachelorette Edition. This episode sees HRM (Her Royal Meanness) as the star of her own reality show, with a ‘Who’s Who’ of the holiday season – Elf on a Shelf, Jack Frost, Scrooge, The Grinch and even Santa himself.
- Where: The Improv Centre – 1502 Duranleau Street, Vancouver
- When: November 23 to December 23 at various showtimes
- Tickets: $10-$29.50, online
- What: Danish producer/singer MØ has only released one studio album, in 2014, but she’s been collaborating and on tour for the past two years. Her electro-pop artist collaborations include Major Lazer for “Lean On,” Elliphant for “One More,” and “Beg for it” with Iggy Azalea.
- Where: Vogue Theatre – 918 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, November 23 at 8 pm
- Tickets: On Ticketfly, $25
- What: Have you ever been curious about the orgasm? This speakers event might just answer all your questions, with three experts discussing the 11 types of female orgasm, male multiple orgasms and how to take your pleasure to the next level.
- Where: The Beaumont Studios – 316 and 326 West 5th Ave., Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, November 23, from 6:30 to 10 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $25-$30
- What: Disney on Ice is back with a new show, titled Worlds of Enchantment, featuring characters from Cars, Toy Story 3, The Little Mermaid and, of course, Frozen.
- Where: Pacific Coliseum at the PNE – 2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver
- When: From Wednesday, November 23 to Sunday, November 27, showtimes at 7 pm, plus extra showings 11:30 am and 3:30 pm at weekends
- Tickets: On Ticketleader, $25- $95