FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Ah Tuesday. One step closer to the weekend, albeit in the shadow of that looming hump day. Never mind, we’ve got your back.
So here are five things to do in Vancouver this Tuesday, from filleting the finest salmon to lining up those flights of beer. Cheers!
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: Join Living Oceans Society and Chef Trevor Bird from the well-loved Fable restaurant. In simple and easy steps, he will get your filleting skills up to speed, and give you great cooking tips on what to do with the whole fish.
- Where: Miele Experience Centre – 69 Smithe Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, September 27, from 6 to 7:30 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $60
- What: A night of live music at the Rio in support of longtime local drummer Chris Meister, who is fighting cancer. The lineup includes Chilliwack The Trio, Jim Byrnes, The Lyin Bastards, Rocket Science, Biscuits and Gravy, and Hip Pocket.
- Where: Rio Theatre – 1660 E. Broadway, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, September 27, doors at 6:30 pm, show at 7 pm
- Tickets: From the Rio Theatre, $25
- What: Tell the City what you think about their plan for Northeast False Creek or share your own vision for the new waterfront events district and destination park. If you can’t make the event, you can still share your thoughts online.
- Where: Vancouver Public Library Central, Atrium – 350 W Georgia St, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, September 27, from noon to 3 pm, drop in any time
- Info: On vancouver.ca, entry free
- What: This class for women only is rooted in vinyasa-based yoga. Fitness elements are incorporated into the yoga sequence in creative and challenging ways. If you’re craving a little more fire, YogaFit will get your heart racing and help build strength.
- Where: Public Myth Kitsilano – 2005 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, September 27, from 6:15 to 7:15 pm
- Register: On Eventbrite, totally free
- What: Every Tuesday, Flight Club at Malones gets you a flight of five 4oz servings for just $7.69. You can choose from any of the bar’s 38 rotating taps and if you can’t decide, there’ll be a beer expert in house to help.
- Where: Malone’s Social Lounge & Taphouse – 608 W Pender St, Vancouver
- When: Every Tuesday, from 5 pm to midnight