Tuesdays: not the end of the week, nor the beginning – it’s not even in the middle. To make it a bit better and a little less like purgatory, we’ve come up with five things to do in Vancouver today, September 15.
For more things to do around town, check out our events calendar.
- What: Welcome to the Terry Fox Great Canadian Hair “Do”, where you can come get your head shaved and sponsor cancer research at the same time! You, too, can look like a million bucks – all while helping us raise a few bucks! Come get your head shaved at the Vancouver Hair “Do” event
- Where: Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre – 6163 University Boulevard, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, September 15; 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- What: The inaugural meeting for the members of 100 Women Who Care Vancouver an organization that brings together 100+ women four times a year to network and donate $100 each to the voted charity.
- Where: Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Waterfront – 1133 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, September 15; 6 to 7 p.m.
- What: Intimate and Interactive, The Darlings Cabaret combines rock, jazz and indie in their modern cabaret-style show. High-energy, gritty, whimsical, classy, sensual and seductive are all words that describe The Darlings Cabaret.
- Where: Guilt & Co. – 1 Alexander Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, September 15; 7 to 11:30 p.m.
- What: Come for the music and stay for the great stories and compelling songwriting. Produced and hosted by Shari Ulrich, the September edition of this bimonthly showcase features Colleen Brown, David Celia, Leeroy Stagger, Gordie Tentrees, John Wort Hannam, five talented Canadian artists who run the gamut from roots to rock and beyond.
- Where: Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre – 183 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, September 15; 7:30 to 10 p.m.
- What: Every Tuesday, Colin Sharp and James Kennedy present a showcase of the finest comedians In Vancouver. For only $5 you can catch comedians you’ve seen on HBO, Just For Laughs, on tour at comedy clubs across the country. The show features visiting acts from LA, New York, Toronto, and more, as well as the absolute best of the Vancouver scene.
- Where: Kings Head Pub – 1618 Yew Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, September 15; 9 to 10:30 p.m.