It’s Tuesday, which means you’re almost at the middle of the week – congratulations on making it this far. To celebrate, why not do something fun? Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Tuesday, October 6.
For more things to do around town, check out our events calendar.
- What: The 2015 Vancouver International Improv Festival takes over Granville Island from October 6 to 10 for a week of comedy, celebrations and more.
- Where: Granville Island – 1557 – 1581 Johnston Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, October 6; 5 to 11 p.m.
- What: The Study and Go Abroad Fair is Canada’s largest international university and student travel expo, and a ‘don’t miss’ event for any students or young professionals considering studying for an undergrad or postgrad degree, to learn a language, intern, work or volunteer abroad
- Where: Vancouver Convention Centre – 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, October 6; 2 to 6 p.m.
- What: Mikky Ekko is coming to Vancouver on Tuesday, October 6 with guests and will be performing in Venue.
- Where: Venue Nightclub – 881 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, October 6; 8 to 11 p.m.
- What: An evening of entertainment, dining and presentations to help raise funds for The Nature Trust of British Columbia to secure and manage ecologically significant land. Guests can look forward to entertainment from four accomplished performers including singers Alexandra Hill and Jason Cook accompanied by Annabelle Paetsch.
- Where: Fairmont Hotel Vancouver – 900 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, October 6; 6 to 10 p.m.
- What: Every Tuesday, Colin Sharp and James Kennedy present a showcase of the finest comedians In Vancouver. For only $5 you can catch comedians you’ve seen on HBO, Just For Laughs, on tour at comedy clubs across the country.
- Where: Kings Head Pub – 1618 Yew Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, October 6; 9 to 10:30 p.m.