FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Tuesday is here. One step closer to the weekend – but also one step closer to the hump. Let’s see if we can distract ourselves hey?
Here are five things to do in Vancouver this Tuesday, from German beer to French wine.
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: Conrad Gmoser, head brewer at the immensely popular Brassneck Brewing, will show how amazing ingredients, an exciting range of yeasts, and a dedication to excellence in beer can taste, in a wide range of German beers. Prost!
- Where: Big Rock Urban Brewery & Eatery – 310 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, October 18, from 7 to 8:30 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $15-$20
- What: Yes, hockey is back! In their third game of the season, the Vancouver Canucks will face off against the St. Louis Blues. Show your support in person!
- Where: Rogers Arena – 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, October 18, at 7 pm
- Tickets: On Ticketmaster, $47-$153.75
- What: The Canadian electronic pop duo, Purity Ring, is on tour to support their latest release Another Eternity. Supported by special guest HANA.
- Where: Vogue Theatre – 918 Granville St, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, October 18 at 8 pm
- Tickets: On Ticketfly, $30
- What: This play tells the story of Esther and Gilles, who travel 5000 km from Montreal to Vancouver in the dead of winter hoping to start a new life – but find it harder to fit in than they thought. Presented in French with English surtitles.
Where: Studio 16 – 1555 W. 7th Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, October 18 at 8 pm; more shows through October 29
Tickets: On Brown Paper Tickets, $26-$30
- What: Taste six outstanding French wines, learning the intricacies of their regions, varietals and how these apply to labelling. The tasting will be led by a Quini Certified Educator and participants use the Quini app to record their impressions of the wine.
- Where: Everything Wine – 998 Marine Dr, North Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, October 18, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- Tickets: From Eventbrite, $15, which is given back to you in store credit – yes this wine tasting is kind of free!