FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Wed, November 25, 12:00pm
Starts at $1.00
Wed, December 2, 10:00am
ARTS & THEATRE, OUTDOOR
Fri, December 4, 10:00am
ARTS & THEATRE, VIRTUAL
Fri, December 4, 6:00pm
Whether you’re looking for inspiration or looking to dance the night away, we’ve got you covered! Plan your day with our list of seven things to do around Vancouver!
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: Join The Walrus and MLT Aikins for The Walrus Talks Success in the West. Hear leadership perspectives on building success for the next century. An expert line-up will discuss why the west is the key to Canadian success, and how the west will be won. Covering business, technology, resources, community, and much more.
- Where: Vancouver Art Gallery – 750 Hornby Street, Vancouver
- When: June 8 at 7 pm
- Tickets: Online, $10-$15
- What: This acclaimed English electronic music duo are returning to Vancouver on their North America tour.
- Where: The Imperial – 319 Main St, Vancouver
- When: June 8. Doors at 8 pm
- Tickets: On Ticketweb, or at Red Cat Main St, Red Cat Hastings St and Zulu, $20
- What: A chance to tour the KPU Brew Lab, sample KPU beer, network, enjoy appetizers, and recieve a KPUAA logoed growler.
- Where: KPU Brew Lab – 20901 Langley Bypass, Langley
- When: June 8 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- Tickets: Online, $25
- What: Luxxury, the disco king of Los Angeles brings his live remix show to Fox with Vancouver’s indie-dance stalwarts Terrace. With music spun by DJ Krown.
- Where: The Fox Cabaret – 2321 Main Street, Vancouver
- When: June 8 at 8 pm
- Tickets: At the door, $15
- What: The Gastown Shop Hop is a unique social-shopping experience. For one night only, retailers are open their doors until 9pm to showcase the latest looks for stylish locals. Think eyewear, accessories, shoes and everything in-between, as well décor boutiques that have everything you need to ensure your home is as well dressed as you are. It’s a chance to mix, mingle and maybe reinvent your style.
- When: June 8 from 5 to 9 pm
- Where: Gastown
- Cost: Free
- What: Celebrate World Oceans Day at Vancouver Aquarium and explore how we can build resiliency in Vancouver and along the coast of British Columbia. Speakers include Angela Danyluk, Sustainability Specialist at the City of Vancouver; John Readshaw, Manager of Coastal Engineering at SNC-Lavalin; and Andy Yan, director of The City Program at Simon Fraser University.
- Where: Vancouver Aquarium – 845 Avison Way, Vancouver
- When: June 8 at 6 pm
- Tickets: Online, Free
- What: An “unauthorized parody”, the play imagines the gang from the Peanuts as teenagers in small town America. Dog Sees God shines a light on homophobia, drug use, pedophilia, suicide, eating disorders, teen violence, rebellion, sex, mental illness and self identity. And it’s funny!
- Where: CBC Studio 700 – 700 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
- When: June 8 to 11
- Tickets: Online , $10.50-$21