FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Fri, January 22, 6:00pm
Sun, January 31, 12:00pm
ARTS & THEATRE, COMMUNITY
A Future for Memory: Art and Life After the Great East Japan Earthquake, February 11 to September 5, 2021
Thu, February 11, 10:00am
The Museum of Anthropology (MOA) at UBC
Starts at $13.00
Monday, Monday… Is it everything you hoped and more? No? Then we’ve got some other options for you.
Here are 5 things to do in Vancouver this Monday, from Mean Girls to ManTalks.
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: After a huge success of a first show, B-Roll returns with a totally fetch retelling of one girl’s journey from the jungle of Africa to the jungle of American High School, starring some of your fave drag queens as this iconic group of high school villains!
- Where: The Penthouse Night Club – 1019 Seymour Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 26, from 9 to midnight
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $10-$15
- What: This workshop is for absolute beginners or anyone who needs a refresher in traditional letterpress printing. Learn the basics of type setting, inking, and operating the press. By the end, you should be able to operate the press and make a print!
- Where: WePress – 202-268 Keefer Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 26, from 1 to 4 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, by donation
- What: This dinner will be a collaborative effort between the urban, intensely flavoured dishes of the Bay Area’s Journeymen to the natural, earthy offerings of Elementa. Come and sample autumnal offerings and culinary talents.
- Where: Medina – 780 Richards Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 26, from 7 to 11 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $99
- What: The first edition of a new, innovative concert series featuring musicians versed in the art of chip music, aka chiptune – the practice of making original music using obsolete videogame/computer sound hardware.
- Where: The Fox Cabaret – 2321 Main Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 26, from 7:30 pm to 1 am
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $12 in advance, $15 on the door
- What: Popular Vancouver speaker series ManTalks returns, hosting three powerful speakers who overcame the odds, battled failure and defeat, had everything fall apart and still managed to rise above the struggle to build an extraordinary life.
- Where: Beaumont Studio – 326 West 5th Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 26, from 7 to 9:30 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $40