Say goodbye to the weekend and hello to another work week. Stave off the work day blues by doing something fun. Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, September 21.
For more things to do around town, check out our events calendar.
- What: Mermaid Club Comedy handpicks some of the hottest comedians in Vancouver and beyond as well as some of the best up and coming comedians in and around Vancouver. Stefan, Brad and Dylan are more than ready to bring the comedy back to the Railway Club.
- Where: Railway Club – 579 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 21; 8 to 11 p.m.
- What: Come get your laughter fix with QUEER PROV on Monday nights.
(Don’t let the ‘Queer’ deter you – you do not have to identify as Queer to enjoy the shows. You will still understand every word). Such exciting news – on Monday, September 21st QUEER PROV is moving to its new home at XY.
- Where: XY – 1216 Bute Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 21; 8 to 9:30 p.m.
- What: In honor of the balance that the Fall Equinox represents, we will do a practice of 7 chakra based sun salutations, with variations that emphasize and activate each chakra in turn. Workshop includes free book, Chakra Yoga.
- Where: Semperviva City Studio – 1985 West Broadway, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 21; 6 p.m.
- What: Diversity and inclusion are a top priority for a growing number of employers, particularly with the growing demand for a skilled workforce. On Monday, September 21, this forum will bring together employers, career experts, and job seekers.
- Where: Roundhouse Community Arts and Recreation Centre – 181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 21; 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- What: A black-and-white photography exhibit featuring a new take on Stanley Park icons such as the Girl in a Wetsuit, the Lions Gate Bridge Lion, and the Rose Cole Yelton Totem Pole. Runs until October 12.
- Where: Vancity Credit Union – 1798 Robson Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 21; All Day.