FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Happy Thanksgiving! Maybe you’re stuffing your face with turkey today, or maybe you’re looking for other plans? We’ve got your back.
So, here are 5 things to do in Vancouver this Monday, from Grouplove to yoga – and of course…turkey!
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: The indie pop band made us all dance and smile with their catchy single “Tongue Tied” back in 2011, and they continue to do so with their latest album Big Mess.
- When: Monday, October 10 at 7 pm
- Where: Commodore Ballroom – 868 Granville Street, Vancouver
- Tickets: Available online at $30.50. 19+
- What: This scenic and flat 10 km course starts at Granville Island and loops over the Burrard Bridge to the north side Seawall before turning at Science World and heading back along the south side Seawall to Performance Works on Granville Island.
- Where: Granville Island on Cartwright Street
- When: Monday, October 10; 8:30 am
- What: Graham Clark hosts this wonderfully eclectic show where you get to laugh at jokes and you might win a great prize.
- Where: Havana – 1212 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- When: Monday, October 10; 9 to 10 pm
- What: Join Live Well Yoga for a gentle yoga practice at the new Hope Centre for Mental Health and Psychiatric Study.
- Where: The Hope Centre – 1337 St. Andrews Avenue, North Vancouver
- When: Monday, October 10; 12:05 to 1:05 pm
Whether you’re with your family or friends, take time to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Eat good food, and take the time to appreciate everything great in your life.