FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Wed, November 25, 12:00pm
Starts at $1.00
Wed, December 2, 10:00am
ARTS & THEATRE, OUTDOOR
Fri, December 4, 10:00am
ARTS & THEATRE, VIRTUAL
Fri, December 4, 6:00pm
Thursday is the new Friday.
Here are five things to do in Vancouver on Thursday, October 20.
- What: Noam Gagnon’s vividly theatrical new work is an eccentric exploration of how our bodies and sense of self can morph and evolve. Blending dance, music, text, film and design, Gagnon will whirl you away on a breathless and fantastical ride.
- Where: Scotiabank Dance Centre – 677 Davie St, Vancouver
- When: Thursday, October 20, at 8 pm; more shows through October 22
- Tickets: On Tickets Tonight, $20-$32
- What: They’re coming to get you, Barbara! Live on stage for a limited run, the George A Romero cult classic Night of the Living Dead – in glorious black and white too.
- Where: CBC Studio 700 – 700 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
- When: Thursday, October 20, from 7:30 to 8:30 pm; more shows through October 23
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $20
- What: This workshop is designed to help you deal with the clutter in your life – in your communication, your productivity at work, your headspace or other areas that matter to you.
- Where: The Tribe Co-Working Space – 68 Water Street, Vancouver
- When: Thursday, October 20, from 6 to 9 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $45
- What: Yes, hockey is back! In their fourth game of the season, the Vancouver Canucks will face off against the Buffalo Sabres. Show your support in person!
- Where: Rogers Arena – 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver
- When: Thursday, October 20, at 7 pm
- Tickets: On Ticketmaster, $43.75-$192.75
- What: The annual Fright Nights takeover Playland on select nights throughout October and feature seven haunted houses, fifteern rides and two thrilling live shows.
- Where: Playland – 2901 E Hastings Street, Vancouver
- When: Various days and times between October 7-31
- Price: Tickets are $22-$79 online