Nothing to do? We’ve got you covered. Here are five events happening in Vancouver today.
For a complete list of events, check out our Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: Experience adventure at Ships to Shore Steveston. Walk the planks of more than 20 historic and unique vessels from classic tall ships to the Canadian Navy’s Orca patrollers. Free boarding of all ships, roving pirates, wooden boat show, dragon boat demonstrations and food trucks.
- Where: 5180 Westwater Drive, Richmond
- When: noon to 7 p.m., runs until July 1
- What: The free FIFA Fan Zone is open an extra day to play the semifinal match between USA and Germany, with the winner playing in the final on Sunday, July 5.
- Where: Larwill Park, located at Cambie and Georgia
- When: noon to 7 p.m., kickoff at 4 p.m.
- What: The 30th annual TD Vancouver International Jazz Festival heats up summer in the city with one impeccable lineup. Today’s events: The Waifs, A French Jazz Opera, The Roots
- Where: Various locations – see website.
- When: Various times – see website. Festival runs until July 1.
- What: Disney presents The Lion King as part of Broadway Across Canada. Limited tickets are available for tonight’s show.
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Theatre – 649 Cambie Street, Vancouver
- When: Daily until July 12
- What: Every Tuesday, catch comedians you’ve seen on HBO, Just for Laughs and on tour at comedy clubs across the country as some of the finest comedians in Vancouver, and around North America, are showcased.
- Where: Kings Head Pub – 1618 Yew Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesdays at 9 p.m.