Tuesday: not Monday, and not quite hump day, the one day of the week that is like purgatory. To ease the transition into better days, we have compiled a list of five fun things to do in Metro Vancouver today, July 7.
For a complete list of events, visit our events calendar.
- What: The opening night of the Evo Summer Cinema in Stanley Park.
- Where: Second Beach, Stanley Park, Vancouver
- Time: Dusk. Check sunset times as that will be your best indication of when movies will start.
- What: Join us for an illuminating journey to the deepest places on Earth where dark matter hunters use ultra-sensitive instruments to look for what cannot be seen by the human eye!
- Where: 1455 Quebec Street, Vancouver
- Time: 7-8:30 p.m.
- What: A night to get up in front of an audience and read your most embarrassing and cringe-worthy pieces of writing from your teen years.
- Where: 4468 Main Street, Vancouver
- Time: 8-10 p.m.
- What: The annual Greek Summerfest is back! Spend the day soaking up the food, the music and the culture.
- Where: 4541 Boundary Road
- When: Daily at noon until Sunday, July 12
- What: From June 26 to September 6, residents of and visitors to Vancouver can take part in over 10 weeks of live music, dancing, dance lessons, yoga and other fun-filled community events at Lonsdale Quay Market.
- Where: 123 Carrie Cates Court, North Vancouver
- When: All day