Tuesdays can be rather hum-drum, but with a few plans in the mix, it can spice up an otherwise dull day. Here’s a list of five things to do in Vancouver today, Tuesday, July 28.
For more things going on around town, check out our events calendar.
- What: The Evo Summer Cinema Series at Stanley Park free outdoors movies returns every Tuesday from July 7 to August 25. This week’s movie is the iconic classic Grease.
- Where: Ceperley Meadow – Stanley Park, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, July 28; movie starts at dusk
- What: A ferocious blend of blues, punk, and good time rock n roll, this band features Kerry Hirsch, Paul Barnetson, Joey Choi, and Chad Watson.
- Where: The Roxy Cabaret – 932 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, July 28; 8 p.m.
- What: The Arts Council of New Westminster is proud to present it’s first ever LGBTQ group exhibition in partnership with the New West Pride Society.
- Where: Montague Studio Gallery – Queen’s Park, New Westminster
- When: Tuesday, July 28; 1-5 p.m.
- What: From June 26 to September 6, residents of and visitors to Vancouver can take part in over 10 weeks of live music, dancing, dance lessons, yoga and other fun-filled community events at Lonsdale Quay Market.
- Where: Lonsdale Quay Market – 123 Carrie Cates Court, North Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, July 28; all day
- What: Every Tuesday, Colin Sharp and James Kennedy present a showcase of the finest comedians In Vancouver. For only $5 you can catch comedians you’ve seen on HBO, Just For Laughs, on tour at comedy clubs across the country.
- Where: Kings Head Pub – 1618 Yew Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, July 28; 9-10:30 p.m.