Nothing to do? We’ve got you covered. Here are five of the best events happening in Vancouver today, Wednesday, July 15.
For more fun things to do, visit the Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: Free yoga classes held at Kits Beach Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 7 to 8 p.m.
- Where: Kits Beach, between the swimming pool and tennis courts – Cornwall Ave. and Yew St., Vancouver
- When: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night until August 31, 2015; 7 to 8 p.m.
- What: The much anticipated Global Relay Gastown Grand Prix cycling race will return to the cobble-stone streets of Gastown this July.
- Where: From Water St. at Cambie St. to West Cordova and along Cordova to Carrell, down Carrall and left on Water St. to Cambie.
- When: Wednesday, July 15; 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- What: Take a trip back to the days of poodle-skirts, greased hair and doo wop music with the inaugural Drive-In Outdoor movie series. Tonight’s showing is A Knight’s Tale
- Where: Lansdowne Centre – 5300 Number 3 Road, Richmond
- When: Wednesday, July 15; 9:30 p.m.
- What: This market features vendors lined up on the east side of Thornton Park on the sidewalk along Station Street, within ideal reach on foot for bus and SkyTrain users. Take note of new hours for 2015.
- Where: 1100 Station St., Vancouver
- When: Wednesdays, 2 to 6 p.m.; June 3 to October 7, 2015
- What: Described as ‘Star Wars meets Moulin Rouge and the Muppet Show’, this show has the lovable Geekenders combining the irreverence of musical theatre and vaudeville with tasteful and fun striptease.
- Where: Waterfront Theatre, Granville Island – 1412 Cartwright Street, Vancouver
- When: July 8 to 19; 7 p.m.