A new week is here, and if you’re looking for things to do in Vancouver, here’s a great place to start.
For more events, check out our Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: Hairspray hits the stage with Theatre Under the Stars. So go catch some live singing and some awesome performances on their opening night.
- Where: Malkin Bowl in Stanley Park
- When: 8 p.m. from July 10 to August 22
- What: The VSO present a concert of Classical-era masterpieces, including Mozart’s brilliant Symphony No. 40, one of the greatest symphonies ever written, back by popular demand for a second summer appearance!
- Where: Bard on the Beach – 1695 Whyte Ave, Vancouver
- When: Monday, July 13, 7:30pm
- What: Get fit and have fun at this outdoor, Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow dance party. No dance experience or partner required for this fun fitness class. Guaranteed to have you smiling!
- Where: North Point Canada Place – 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- When: Mondays – starting July 6, 2015 to August 31, 2015 @ 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- What: The Canadian Open Fastpitch International Championship is Canada’s largest fastpitch event and one of the top three women’s fastpitch events in the world.
- Where: 2201 148 Street, Surrey
- When: From July 3 – 13 across two locations in Surrey
- What: An art show where Mandy Tsung and Russell Alton play with the combination of their established themes, threading two worlds, finding contrast & complement amid works that highlight an individuality while relating a common identity.
- Where: Hot Art Wet City – 2206 Main Street Vancouver
- When: July 9-25, 2015 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.