It’s officially the season of rain. With outdoor activities out of the mix, why not plan your next date around Holdom Station where there are plenty of fun (indoor activities) to choose from.
From bowling to succulent shopping you can mix and match activities or go on a quick evening outing.
We are playing a game of mix and match to decide which succulents to put into our planters tomorrow 😁🌵 💚Have you signed up for tomorrow’s workshop? If not, the details and link are in our bio, spaces are filling up fast 🙂 . . . . . . . #fallcolour #falldecor #succulents #succulentplanter #farmhousestyle #workshop #diy #burnaby #vancity #northvan #victoriabc #penticton #gardencentre #homedecor #funproject #minisucculents #succulove
- What: Get your basic on and spruce up your apartment with some fun mini cactuses and succulents. If you want to get really crafty you and your date can make each other a terrarium.
- Where: 6250 Lougheed Highway
- When: Saturdays to Tuesday 9 am – 6 pm, and Wednesday to Friday 9 am – 8 pm
- How much: Around $5 per succulent
- What: A state-of-the-art Cosmic Bowling centre fully equipped with a stocked bar and pizzeria. For extreme bowlers, there is also a cardio room so you can warm up before hitting the lanes.
- Where: 5502 Lougheed Highway
- When: Sunday to Thursday 9 am – 1 am and Friday, Saturday 9 am – 2 am
- How much: $1.50 – $4 per game depending on the time you visit
- What: A gag date idea to check your attention levels. Or, for the petrol heads out there, a car-themed date idea to immerse your significant other in the nitty-gritty of automotive repair.
- Where: 5180 Lougheed Highway
- When: Weekdays 8 am – 5 pm, Saturday 8:30 am – 4 pm, closed Sundays
- How much: Prices vary
- What: A tried and trusted date venue where you can suss out the waters and decide if date number two is in the cards.
- Where: 2201 Holdom Avenue
- When: Weekdays 5 am – 10 pm, Saturday 6:30 am – 10 pm and Sunday 6:30 am – 9 pm
- How much: $5 for a fancy drink
- What: Does anyone else feel like there are more sushi restaurants than McDonald’s around Burnaby? Sushimoto is a well priced, great service sushi restaurant; you really can’t go wrong taking a date here.
- Where: 2201 Holdom Avenue
- When: Sunday to Thursday 11:30 am – 3 pm and 4:30 pm – 9 pm and Friday, Saturday 11:30 am – 3 pm and 4:30 pm – 11 pm
- How much: Around $4 per roll
We are excited to announce the launch of our new website! Check it out: http://www.yogaspiritandwellness.com 💕 Feel free to give us feedback about what you like and what could improve. We are always striving to make your visit to the studio super welcoming and enjoyable! We hope to see you at the studio soon 🕉 . . . #newwebsite #refresh #spring #freshenup #myyogaspirit #yogaspirit #community #boutiqueyogastudio
- What: A quirky date idea if you’re not afraid to downward dog on a first date. Limber up and stretch it out at a hatha, yin, or power yoga class. If you don’t already have a mat they are available to rent!
- Where: 5681 Goring Street
- When: Weekdays 9:30 am – 9:15 pm, Saturday 9:30 am – 12:15 pm and Sunday 10 am – 12:45 pm
- How much: $10 drop-in for new students
- What: Your resource centre to make a difference and find cool volunteer opportunities. Currently seeking volunteers for the Special Olympics BC, Big Sisters, and Boys and Girls Clubs of BC.
- Where: 2101 Holdom Avenue
- When: Weekdays 9 am – 5 pm
- How much: Free!
- What: A hilarious date for any couple (yes, men can get their nails done too!). Whether you choose to get the polish or not your skin will be left smooth and clean and your buffed and shaped nails might even turn heads.
- Where: 5901 Broadway Street
- When: Weekdays 8 am – 7 pm, Saturday 9 am – 6 pm and closed Sunday
- How much: Around $45 for a mani-pedi